View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 10:11 AM   #89
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
When Nash scores a 10 point flurry at the end of the game, he's touted as MVP. Now Dirk has a similar scoring flurry, and we are complaining that it is too late? Dirk obviously hasn't played at an MVP level this entire series, but gee whiz let's cut him just a little slack now. Like dude says, he was fighting all game long and making plays elsewhere on the court. I was impressed with the way Dirk kept taking it to the basket and getting to the free throw line. He wasn't really settling for jumpers. His scoring wasn't great until the very end, but Dirk was fighting all game long.
No, that's now what I was saying at all.

I'm proud of the way he brought this team from the grave.

But we need more, and earlier next game.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote