View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 02:09 AM   #13
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thizzey Marley
i would say monta ellis rivals his speed....that block he had on him in game 3 was proof of that, but they are both pretty damn fast
don't know the play you're talking about, because i was at work when that game was on, and i didn't bother to watch half of the DVR. but, keep in mind, it's easier to run fast when you're in a dead sprint, instead of dribbling or running a break.

Also, do you mean top velocity? or acceleration? because devin is in VERY select company when it comes to physical abilities of acceleration and changing speeds. Devin only needs to tune up when he changes those gears though, and he'll have a decisive advantage over 99% of the league, in a ginobliesque fashion.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote