View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 02:57 PM   #83
dabien1

dabien1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleMavsFan
i don't think anybody here honestly knows or believes that dirk and the mavs are going to run over the Warriors. We just talk like this to feel better and feel confident about our team. We all know it's going to be very difficult to beat them and beat them in Oakland. Winning isn't everything. Both the Mavs and the Warriors have spent many many years at the bottom of the league. We know how it is to lose. Just be happy that the Warriors aren't the crappy team that they used to be. If the Mavs lose, I will still support them until the end of days because I'm a true fan. are you a true fan of the Warriors or just jumped on their wagon when they started winning? Either way, you should be very proud of what the Warriors have accomplished this year if they win or lose. Like Flaco said, try to have some class and let's just be fans of the game of basketball
I'll admit that I "hopped" on the Warrior bandwagon after the 8-player trade. I was rooting for the Warriors to edge out the 8th spot because I knew it would be a good first round matchup against the Mavs.

I'm actually a die hard Rockets fan and our series (rockets-jazz) has been difficult to say the least. May the better team (hopefully the Rockets) win and close it out tonight in Utah.

I respect the Mavs a great deal and they've proven that they can play defense now which makes them an elite team.

That said, I think the Warriors are good enough to give the rest of the Western conference fits (barring maybe Spurs) if they advance. But it is definitely interesting and entertaining to see a darkhorse give the Mavs fits and put them on the ropes.

We'll see what happens tonight (in both series)
dabien1 is offline   Reply With Quote