View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 03:21 PM   #12
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

SNT is the only way to get him. Who would Seattle want that would get a max contract, because Rashard is going to get close to max.

<edit> And if I am Houston, I offer Seattle everything except TMac and Yao to get him. He gets close to home in Corpus, and Seattle could have picks, cash, and players.

*** From a Dallas standpoint, if they were to trade with Seattle, they would be better off taking RAllen than Rashard, because they need Allens skillset, but have most of Rashards in Howard. Terry is a native of Seattle, so he would have to be included in the Allen deal, but I don't think Seattle would make the deal if you didn't include Harris, Dirk, or Howard, which I wouldn't.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson

Last edited by dalmations202; 05-03-2007 at 03:26 PM.
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote