View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 04:57 PM   #103
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai30
I've been a warrior fan for a long long time. Just getting into the playoffs and seeing an exciting one at best is a treat for the diehard warrior fans. If the warriors lose this series, many of the bandwagon fans and trolls will jump ship. I am a fan of the mavs too, and if they beat the warriors, I hope they again reach the finals with more success then last. This is an incredible series..especially a 1st rounder. The best series by far compared to any other this year. 1 seed vs 8th seed..who cares really...its two teams that are good and want to compete. Just look in the east..all those pansy teams...we are lucky to see this incredible action. Good luck to you guys....and whoever wins...it will be well deserved.
You are a tro---Wait, I only read that first part...Decent post...I wish I would wish the Warriors luck, but to be honest, I still haven't forgiven Nellie for blowing the mavs up in the late 1990's and turning my team into a revolving door for about 4 seasons...I suspect it may be the same way in Oakland...