View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 08:25 AM   #17
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

TWO games in a row, he barely shoots in the second half. he may have been somewhat fighting for position in the first half, but he completely GAVE UP in the second half. if you're the star of the team, and you are fighting for position and not getting the ball, you better be in the face of EVERY SINGLE ONE of your teammates (during the game, in timeouts, etc.), saying "I AM OPEN! GET ME THE &^$&^$& BALL!" You don't just quit trying, which is exactly what dirk did. i watched dirk all game last night, and he was listlessly moving around the court on offense.