View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 01:35 PM   #67
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Dirk isn't the only person to blame. But, he's a good place to start.
The bad thing is that he validated the thoughts of so many people that were basing their claims on faulty logic with little to no statistical backing.

Where does Dirk go mentally from here? Does he decide to bust his ass and work on his shortcomings like usual or has the past couple of weeks been too much for him to handle going on from here...
You are right, the blame can be passed around a bit. I just think that it starts like you said with Dirk. I dont see how Dirk could come back from this mentally. I thought if he could come back it was this year after what happened in the finals. We essentially got a goose egg from Dirk in the playoffs. I honestly dont see Dirk being able to change because I think he has peaked, and it mostly is downhill from here. I think the NBA game has adjusted to Dirk for the playoffs. Regular season, teams just dont focus as much and put forth the top effort most of the time.

Did you get a chance to see the comments from Dirk b4 game 4? I learned of this yesterday, and if I knew this statement b4 hand, I would have not put my faith up so high on us coming back. I kinda ignored Dirk's comment after Game 4, but when you add this to his statement b4 Game 4, you have to question Dirk mentally. It is a fact that Dirk is lacking physical, now we got total proof that he lacks mentally as well.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote