View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 01:45 PM   #72
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Thing about KG is that he can't get the T-Wovles anywhere and frankly I don't think this team's role players are that much better than the Wolves to be honest. If i'm bringing in KG I want him alongside Dirk. Dirk's a beast. I think he would flourish like he did when Finley and Nash were here due to the spotlight being off of him. Being known as that 2nd guy. But its time to give up on him being the #1 option because he's not that and he has never been that. People have been disguised by their mancrush on him.
I really think that KG,Howard and Stack would play great together. I dont see our problem as much with offense, except that we have relied too much on Dirk, and it is time to move forward and involve others more. The biggest issue is on defense. When I think about KG with Damp and Diop, I see the Pistons all over again, plus a better supporting cast.

KG would fit the Mavs on offense and defense. The best of both worlds. We lose Dirk's 25, but get KG's 21. On the flipside, we gain about 10 points or more from better defense from KG. On top of that, we finally got out low post player to play along side Damp/Diop. With KG's passing ability, I think that Damp/Diop would up their numbers because of the high low game with KG.

There is no way to get KG w/o giving up either Howard or Dirk. There is no way I give up Howard at all. Last year, I WOULD have given up Howard first, but after this performance from Dirk, I will give him up first in a heartbeat.

Here is my starting line-up next year:

Harris--PG
Howard-SG
George-SF
KG--PF
Diop--Center

I think that group is very dangerous on both ends of the court. Then we have Terry,Stack, Damp coming from the bench. That is alot of experience coming from the bench.

Look at the line-up...

You have size,quickness,inside and slasher players playing with a stellar defense with great size. Could you all imagine how many offensive rebounds we would get. How could the Spurs match-up with that? Then we really match-up against the Suns. On top of that, GS would not even match-up at all. THey would get pounded, plus KG is the hard-nosed defender who would match the intensity of any player on the floor. To couple this with Avery!!!
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote