View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 09:45 PM   #29
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleMavsFan
It's scary but I'm posting my first thread here. Hopefully I've picked a good topic. I did a search and didn't see this being talked about really, at least recently.

he's a free agent, do you think he'd be a good pick up? I know he's expressed interest in living back home in TX and talked about the Mavs. I like his game. He's someone who can score in the paint but also hit the three. He's 40% from 3pt, over 45% from the floor, and about 85% FT. He had a good year for seattle, averaging roughly 22 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal a game. Alongside Allen, that's not bad at all. He's big at 6'10" but he may be the athletic type we need to contend with the Warriors, Suns, Nuggets. He can play the guard, forward, and even center at times so he could make for some very good lineups. What do you guys think?
Getting Rashad is like getting another Dirk type player. It does us no good to get that type of player with this team. All Lewis does is live around the 3 point line like a 2 guard. He has never showed up in the playoffs as well. So we in essence, just add another bomber to the squad of bombers....

I think the biggest addition for the Mavs is KG. What he brings on offense/defense, experience, lion-heart and pure heart is priceless. On top of that you give him the motive to win a title right now. I could not imagine what he would do. MN gave him something similar that one year with Cassel and Spree. But I feel the Mavs pieces are alot more than that team had. Remember that year for MN and KG? KG here is priceless.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote