View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 05:04 PM   #33
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack
Wouldn't mind a sign and trade for JET if it's to get Rashard. That's the only player I'd be willing to part with JET for this offseason (remotely realistic player, anyway).
Cant take JET away. He is our most consistent guard and ONLY true zone buster. Teams would just pack it in on our entire team. They would jsut set in our lap and dare us to shoot.

Rather we want to admit it or not, I think that Dirk is on the biggest hot seat. I think that Avery has lost confidence in Dirk. Not only that, I think the Mavs team lost confidence in Dirk. Couple this together, and I see KG coming here..
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote