View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 08:22 PM   #22
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
So I Guess Dirk is the worst player on the team, with his performance in that one series?
I'd have to give that award to either george or buck...if thats your opinion then fine but I think it isnt the brightest one.

maybe you should give howard some credit for producing when the game mattered most. sure, dirk was doubled for most of the series..if avery could have found a way to get dirk open shots then things would look different. sure howard may not have reached dirk-superstar level yet, but when he is put into such a role - such as when dirk is injured - anyone can see that he isnt far off. and with the slump dirk has been in over the past month (how many times has he scored 30+ over that period of time?) the line between dirk and howard has been rapidly decreasing. from the mavs fan point of view this is a great thing though. with the progression of howard, and with dirk having the summer off to recouperate and hopefully rid himself of any bad vibe he may have locked in himself, next year might end up being our year.