View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 12:30 PM   #26
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
That wasn't my opinion, you said Josh Howard was the best player on the team because of his performance in this one series (stupid) so I said by that logic Dirk must be the worst since he performed so poorly in this one series?
he performed poorly yes but he certainly wasnt the worst! by any means. though there were a few passes he shouldnt have made, his O-rebounds made up for a lot.

also, this series carries a lot of weight...I dont care if dirk shoots 20% all year as long as he comes alive in the playoffs (IE: WHEN IT MATTERS).

edit: now it wasnt necessarily dirks fault that he didnt come alive...nelly had a good plan against him and dirk didnt get many good shots. but part of me wishes he could have been the "Lights Out" superstar that hits everything no matter what. but he didnt.

Last edited by Ninkobei; 05-06-2007 at 12:35 PM.
Ninkobei is offline   Reply With Quote