View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 01:00 PM   #62
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
So Cuban should win EOY because he wanted a 7' center who can't score outside of 5' instead of Nash? If Cuban had any kind of salary budget for the Mavs they would be nothing in the NBA, his GM skills are atrocious.
He shouldn't be EOY for the Mavs. I said for the SUNNNSSS and it was a joke. Nothing serious about the statement.

Quote:
Mavs fan's cannot wait for Nash to "break down". Have you ever thought that the reason Nash is thought to be "breaking down" is only because Cuban wishes he was so he would look like less of an idiot for letting him walk? So far in the playoffs he's averaging 17ppg and 14apg, including a 23 assists in game 4. This was Nash's best season in the NBA, he is not slowing down but getting better, get it through your head.
Suns fans thinks that everyone is out to get them. Frankly, I don't give a damn about the Suns. I don't care if they win a championship or if they don't. It won't hurt me one bit if either occurs. All i'm saying is i'm not hopping on the bandwaggon yet. If they can get past the Spurs then i'm convinced they're a dominant team. But until that happens i'll stick with Spurs in 6.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote