View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 06:27 PM   #150
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by She_Growls
Actually....a good post. I agree. Imagine what Dirk could STILL do with a true point guard again, nothing against JET or Devin. I still believe Devin can get the job done if Avery let's him. However, I do expect some major moves this off-season and I am okay with parting ways with JET and maybe Josh.
Yep, Dirk has had probably his three best seasons after the true PG left the team. With all of the advancements that Dirk has made in his game, can you imagine his efficiency if he actually did have someone on the team that could create a few shots for him from time to time? The fact that he shot 50% this season with no one that could pass the ball at a clip near that of a NBA PG on the team should say something as to just how gifted the player is.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote