View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 08:46 PM   #157
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthbHeard
I agree with the guy who made this post, I used to love dirk, but he let it happen again the same with the finals, he let the heat of the outside media get in his german head, Now he should be gone along with Terry and Stack, bring in players that can play defense and dish the ball to fit averys system, then we will see a championship
Wow...so dirk, terry, stack gone...josh, devin I guess are the new superstars but they can't even make an all-star team and devin can't hit an outside shot. Man go outside and jump off a ledge.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote