View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 11:42 AM   #16
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
JO doesn't have a post up game? Every time I have watched him play he is a TD-lite. 15' and in player with good moves around the basket.

I'll admit I don't watch him all the time, but he is a 20 ppg player with good D from what I have seen.
no hes not a post player. hes a face up jump shooter which is why 2 of the last 4 years hes shot under 44% from the field. his post game is roughly the equivalent of dirks. it shows flashes every now and then and it should be good(though for different reasons, dirks because of his height and touch, jos because of his height and athletecism)

Last edited by Five-ofan; 05-07-2007 at 11:43 AM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote