View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 03:56 PM   #175
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Oh, right. More insider knowledge of the situation?

I guess Dirk's a big fat liar then, because he was asked about it in numerous interviews. He even talked about how they discussed shooting him in Germany and splicing him into the commercial, but nothing ever came of it.
Once again you proved that you too like to twist words around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Not that his even matters, it's a stupid point to begin with, but Nike did in fact ask Dirk to be in that commercial. He turned it down because he was in Germany at the time and didn't want to cut into his already short offseason by flying back to the states..
And I guess this statement above is YOU having inside information

Stop playing with words and turning my words into something else. Did I turn your post above into sarcastic insider information jokes?

I am still waiting for you to go back to that thread to find my answer.

Do you have ANY inside information on the Mavs, because several of your posts seem to indicate that you think you have some inside information?
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote