View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 06:28 PM   #9
SeattleMavsFan

SeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WE BELIEVE
choked?? i meant how you guys choked last year when you were up 2-0 in the finals and just discombobulated AND how you guys had 67 wins this year and were supposed to win it all this year AND i'm not a bandwagoner because I have supported them throughout my life. I went through the trouble to make this because before I was banned you guys were talking so much that I had to come back and let you know that you guys ate your words... so don't worry this is my last post on this LOSER forum, i'm on my way to Utah!!
i never said that the Mavs were going to walk all over the Warriors. In fact I said it was going to be a hard series. I gave props to the warriors when they won. so don't generalize all mavs fans. you aren't making a good impression for us for any warrior fan but I understand it's just you. For someone who has been a warrior fan all their life, I'm not sure how you give such blatant disrespect like that.