View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 11:21 PM   #181
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Oh, right. More insider knowledge of the situation?

I guess Dirk's a big fat liar then, because he was asked about it in numerous interviews. He even talked about how they discussed shooting him in Germany and splicing him into the commercial, but nothing ever came of it.
And you question me !!!!!!! Here above you acuse me of acting like I had inside information. But right now that statement you make a statement that acts like you know inside information.

Post the link that shows him talking about the commercial. Did you find my post that talked about this situation when it was discussed him on the message board? People were on here accusing NIKE/NBA of NOT wanting Dirk in those scenes with the rest of the NBA players. There you will see I knew EXACTLY why Dirk was NOT there. So dont get it twisted.

Now, I say again, Nike does NOT want Quitters on that commercial and they did not put Dirk in there. I guess they had foresight on Dirk

Ok, I will stop messing with you about NIKE NOT wanting Dirk there

If you looked at that thread you will see that I knew that Dirk could NOT attend the filming. I was being funny about the Quitter Dirk. But I do feel Dirk QUIT...He did, and deserves all the blame he is getting. When Dirk is playing well you give HIM all the credit, but when he stinks you want to blame Terry equally???????

Dirk NEEDS to be a man and take what he is getting. He brought this on himself.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote