Thread: Hoopsmeister
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2002, 08:23 PM   #1
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Damn you! You bastard! I curse the day that you blew past me into 9th place. You are a no good, dirty, filthy, rotten blowhard who wouldn't know the first thing about basketball much less given an accurate opinion on the Mavs. You should go back to razzleberry.com and post with all the other teens and start threads of "who's butt looks better in Calvin Kleins Dirk or Nash?" After all, that is the knowledge you bring to this board.

Damn you I say! And damn the moderators for allowing this worthless piece of detritus to overtake the most talented, skilled, thought provoking poster on this board.

(Um, do not give me a strike I am kidding....)
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote