View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 04:34 PM   #191
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYMavFan
Silk, calm down. It's true that Nike wanted him in the commercial. Here's a link (there are many more sources that confirmed this)

http://www.dallasnews.com/s/dws/nwsl...r.1c63fba.html
I already knew what happened to Dirk for the Nike gig. If you could go back to that thread that talked about this issue, you would see that I pointed out that Nike DID want Dirk , but Dirk was NOT able to attend. People will blasting Nike for NOT having Dirk and was going off about Nike. Me and a couple of others told them what really happened. I was just poking fun at Dirk when I said Nike did NOT want him. I am still mad at Dirk, and I am giving him his just due on talking bad about OUR Superstar.

The press and former NBA players are all giving Dirk a hard time about his performance. Even Magic touched on it last night with the Suns game. When the media and former NBA players agree with something, you have to look hard at the situation. I did, and I look directly at Dirk for this. I dont mind losing, but as the leader and Superstar, you go down fighting the good fight.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote