View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 11:42 PM   #193
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Who the hell could tell what you are "joking" about since you've ranting for a week now.
This is the second time I posted that I was just poking at Dirk about the Nike situation. Matter of fact, I posted about this 3 times, just to correct a certain poster on the situation. Yeah, you know I am ranting, but for GOOD reason. I am ranting at the one guy who this team belongs to. Hopefully, Dirk does NOT view this board, because I feel too many are letting Dirk off the hook for some reason. I just dont understand why people are letting him off the hook.

When everything ws going fine, everything was about Dirk. When he decides to QUIT on his team and NOT show up for the playoffs, then people want to blame the role players for the results. Role players are just that. Role players feed off the so called Superstar. Our Superstar QUIT. Plain and simple. His remarks to the media indicated so, and his play on the court indicated the same. He is a QUITTER. Hands down.

I think the Mavs would do better with KG, so that is why I keep asking for a trade. I dont think we could get Kobe or Wade, so those two are the only other answer for our team with our current team intact. If we trade Dirk for any other player, I think we go downhill from there. So, I am only asking for KG, rather than blow up the team.

I even dont think Billips would help, because it makes us a half court team, w/o a low post scorer. Kidd is NOT the answer as well. Carter is NOT the answer as well. We have to address our low post situation at the PF spot. Our centers are fine, because they play their role very well. We are in dire need of a low post PF who can dominate on both ends. J'Oneal is NOT the answer as well, because we have to lose Dirk or Howard.

If we can get J'Oneal, w/o losing Dirk or Howard, I would be fine. I also dont want to lose Jet, because he is our most consistent PG, plus he is our one true outside threat. We have to have both. To me, this makes Harris the casulty in this situation. I think a Bevin Knight/TJ Ford type of player would fit us perfectly as well instead of Harris.

I dont want to get rid of Harris, but I choose him over Terry to leave. JMVHO..
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote