View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 10:21 PM   #148
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Spurs looked strong in this one. Duncan his old MVP self, Ginobili coming to life, Finley with timely threes. But the Suns aren't far off. I think Amare needs to score more and get Duncan in foul trouble when he's defended by him.
Yea the Suns aren't making Duncan work at all on defense. Amare played what? 20 minutes? The Spurs kept attacking him and he kept biting every time. His 5th foul was just stupidity on his part. The Spurs defense was just amazing tonight. They gave up 101 which I guess for the Suns is low scoring for them but like the announcers commented on so many times everytime a Suns player would get past a defender there would be a guy right there waiting for him. I thought through 4 games the Spurs would be 3-1 and that's still possible but if the Amare can some how find a way to stay in the game they could split this 2-2. They better hope anyway. They go down 1-3 the series is over. I think there's reason for optimism by the Spurs though. Ginobilli is finally playing like...well like Ginobilli.

And let me say that Duncan is the best post player i've witnessed since Hakeem. That guy is just a beast in the paint. Its impossible to defend him because if you double he's a threat with the pass. He may be one of the few players in the league who doesn't even have a weakness.
Dtownsfinest is online now   Reply With Quote