View Single Post
Old 04-26-2001, 12:12 PM   #21
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that list Rob, appreciate it.

I had no idea Chris Porter was a free agent. The Mavs should look into him--the guy has talent. Since he's with the Warriors people might not know a lot about him. He played Finley well. He can score, rebound, run and be phyical. YES, I hope Cuban will look into him. Only problem, he may not want to come here to play off the bench--he could easily go to a team that would start him.

I mentioned John Ameachi before and no one responded--so I figured that was a no go.

What about Eddie House? He's played well for the Heat, shows some signs of talent.

I'll have to study the list a bit better and post later. It sucks not knowing what the Mavs want to do. I figure there going to be looking into a couple guards or they better be. But, whether they want to bring in another backup center or pf or sf--they haven't really said.