View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 04:21 PM   #1553
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Lily Allen - Alright, Still (Awesome, diverse Brit-pop album with mature lyrical content. I rather like it.)

Sarah Jaffe (I downloaded some songs from her myspace page and I must say, this very young lady has some very serious talent - and she's local to DFW, so that's nice.)

Elliott Smith - New Moon (So pumped about this one. I think I like it better than Basement on the Hill, but that's to be expected because I really love early-to-middle era Elliott Smith. Beautiful music, to be sure.)

Faceless Werewolves - Medium Freaky (Formerly from Denton, now Austin-based garage rock band's debut - three members, three singers, two females, zero bass guitars. It's very solid, and I'd be willing to bet the live show kicks ass.)
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote