View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 07:58 PM   #8
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
I don't think so. I think they are the same poster.

If so, then they just happen to be two guys that both A) claim to have inside connections with the Mavericks and B) seem to not really understand the CBA.

Its a weird combination.
Very true. I need to find that thread.....I could've sworn he was involved in it.

Edit: You're right, Silk joined on 11/01, well after those huge Expert threads. Mary might just be on to something....

It's pretty amazing that someone could care enough about basketball to post over 500 messages on this board, and not know something so simple about how the NBA salary cap works.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 05-15-2007 at 08:06 PM.