View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 08:38 AM   #36
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
He can opt out of his last year of his contract to sign with any team. I think if the Pistons fail this year, that he may decide to get out of Piston-land. I think the coach is the wrong coach as well, and that team is starting to get older with Rasheed, McDyess,Hunter,Dale Davis and Webber. Is it time for him to change? He will be 31 this year, so I dont expect a true break the bank number to get him.
You're speaking on the outside looking in. If the Pistons failt his year lol? The Mavs got knocked out of the 1st round. You expect for him to not only take a pay cut in the mid-level exception but go to the West to play for a team that got knocked out of the 1st round? If he wants to win a ring his best bet is to stay in the East and play for the Pistons. You're not making any sense man.