View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 09:29 AM   #14
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

To tell you the truth, I'm bouncing around all over the place.

Before the second round, I figured that I might as well root for the Warriors.

But once they started playing, and I remembered what classless jackasses they were, I just couldn't do it.

In the Spurs/Suns series, I'm having even more trouble.

The Spurs are a Texas team, I like Popovich, Duncan is a world-class player, they play great basketball....BUT they do employ Bruce Bowen...and my god their fans are annoying.

The Suns...I just can't stand Mike Dan Tony OR Basketball Jesus, but then I watch Steve Nash play - and when he's not playing the Mavs...it can be hard to root against him sometimes.

Whoever loses, I won't be losing sleep over it - but I've been flip floppin in that series on a daily basis.

Overall, I guess I'm rooting for Utah to come out of the West. If the Spurs or Suns make it to the finals, I will most likely be rooting for the Eastern Conference team.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote