View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 12:12 PM   #51
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Well that says we have 81 million dollars on the books next year.

The cap is what...50 ish?

For the next year, we have 52 million, a figure that will undoubtedly be increased by filling in the roster in the upcoming season.

The Mavs are set up to be over the cap for the next FOUR SEASONS.

And if you're saying Billups won't cost more than the MLE, you're completely high.

Hmmm..I do believe I've had a VERY similar conversation with a former poster....

I guess I should be somewhat impressed you kept yourself hidden for this long.

MIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I understand the cap, but what I am saying is that I feel that Cuban is going to break the bank this year at all costs.

Salary info: http://members.cox.net/lmcoon/salarycap.htm

I know the cap information above , but the word here is that Cuban is going to break the bank, and Billups is the main name being tossed around. It seems that you are indeed just high, because at no time have you heard that I said he will sign for the MLE. I said Cuban will break the bank. I signed up here for the first time in November, and b4 that, I just scanned this forum and never posted.