View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 06:34 PM   #86
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

*sigh*

It's really, really said.

Quote:
Here you just twisted my words, because clearly you said "As if". I did not say anything about any "obstable". I said break the bank. That can mean alot of different things, so dont put words in my mouth. I am clearly talking about Cuban reaching into his pockets a little deeper.
HE CAN'T REACH INTO HIS POCKETS ANY DEEPER THAN THE MLE. MY GOD MAN!

The bottom line is, you're trying desperately to weasle out of this. You starting to talk about a possible sign and trade, things of that nature. The reality is this:

When you opened this thread, you believed that the only thing keeping Cuban from signing a big free agent was the luxury tax penalty. You had no knowledge of the hard NBA cap and how it worked. You could easily have simply said so, and admitted your mess up. But instead you went into attack mode, accusing other people of not knowing what they were talking about.

You're proving yourself to have the social skills of a 7 year old, sticking your fingers in your ears and refusing to listen.

Now you start talking about the complicated salary mess, spinning and twisting (just like you did when you were known as CreditExpert), trying to divert from the point.

There's nothing complicated about it. The Mavs have the MLE and LLE exception to spend. Outside of a trade, there is no possiblity of Cuban "breaking the bank".

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com