View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 08:54 PM   #99
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreditXpert2003
Once again you twist my words. I replied to that guy that said that Dumas has a say. My response is that Dumars DONT, because Billups can opt out and go anywhere he pleases. So my statement stands. You can flip it all you want, but my statement is clear. Billups decides what HE wants to do. Now, if Billups DECIDE to be a part of a trade, then Billups still decides what he will do, because he can always just go to free agency by his decision.
So subtle so devastating.

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mary again.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’