View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 07:02 AM   #107
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreditXpert2003
It was a personal attack from Mary. All of a sudden she called me a credit guy, and the lynch mob started. I have never seen grown people act like that. It makes me think that maybe this board is full of kids playing on the computer. I guess some of them are not smart enough to know that I am the poster Silk Smoov and nothing else. If I wasnt then I guess I would be banned for being the credit guy. I dont know why they would not think the same

As of matter of fact, this Mary poster has given me negative rep since I been here, and that makes it personal. I am starting to wonder if this Mary person is in love with Dirk.

It is real easy to see its personal, because my thread said something about Cuban breaking the bank to sign Billups. What does that have to do with any stupid remarks that Mary and company given me? Nothing. I could easier chop up many posts by them as well, but I dont, because it is no need to. You either ignore it or just post a logical reply back with insults. Actually these actions from Mary is harrasment. I have sent several messages on looking into this. Right now I just put Mary on ignore and all her messages say hidden.
Nice try, but the text of my last negative rep was "MIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

That's hardly a "personal attack".

Your initial post was completely and utterly impossible, given the restrictions of the CBA. The posters in this thread have been MORE than patient with you in explaining the spending restrictions that Cuban faces. You seem to have trouble dealing with this - so who is the one exhibiting a lack of maturity here?

Plus, I don't think I've given you more than two..maybe three negative reps - four if you count your Basketball 501 days.

You can deny your previous account all you want, but the similarities are too much to ignore.

Smells like a duck, walks like a duck, posts like a duck......

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-17-2007 at 09:15 AM.