View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 11:38 AM   #123
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Statements like the bold I why you are so confusing. Cuban used his MLE last season.

All he has to spend in free agency is his MLE THIS season. How, exactly, is he going to "break the bank [more] open"???

Please explain.
Alot of things could happen to spend more money, namely re-sign your current players as well. Even Stack for instance, I think Cuban SHOULD pay Stack. Hopefully Cuban does not lose Stack and decides to open the bank to keep him. I consider that breaking open the bank as well. Then, even if he take a player that is in their last year of contract, and Cuban knows that he has to pay him later, then I say go for it. Finding a way to get Billups is going have him break open the bank. Dont know how it will happen, but if we get Billups our team salary is going to increase. No matter what, I think we SHOULD go back to free spending a little more to fix our situation.