View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 07:10 PM   #134
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
That makes sense to me. Thanks for the feedback on this. I appreciate the input you just provided, because what you just said is not a part of the basic information that mist people know about. I just wonder what Cuban has up his sleeve that the buzz is so high about getting Billups? What do you think Cuban will do in the off-season? Are you with Nike or Jordan brand? If so, then send me a PM, because I have a feeling on who you are.
Exactly what buzz is there about the Mavs getting Billups other than your completely implausable assertions? I have heard nothing about about Billups to Dallas other than (a) wishful thinking, and (b) your ignorance.

As for this stuff being "not a part of the basic information that mist people know about," I agree that most people--including mist people--may not know this stuff, but most mist people who claim to be more than casual fans of the NBA are pretty well acquainted with how it works.

Also, if you are a creditXpert, then send me a PM, because I have a feeling on who you are.