View Single Post
Old 04-26-2001, 02:06 PM   #26
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Strick played poorly in New York because they just left him on the bench to rot. In Vancouver, he turned things around and was clearly a valuable contributor. A lot of the Grizz fans really took a liking to him (at least that the impression I got from all the Grizz boards I visited) and don't want him to leave. The only thing that worries me is that by acquiring Strick and/or Richmond, that still leaves the Mavs without a pure pg other than Nash. Despite his killer salary, Eisley's as good as gone imo.

Of course if we also snag a solid frontcourt player like Davis, then I could care less about the pg situation. Strick, Fin, or Buck could fill in just fine.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote