View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 09:21 AM   #153
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Give him the creditexpert litmus test:

Silk, true or false: The complex and lengthy CBA was implemented by Jew lawyer David Stern and his cadre of bloodthirsty rabbi conspirators to misinform the public about the movement of men and monies throughout the league ultimately obscuring their activities to secretly embezzle said monies and funnel them to zionist agents controlling the world's financial institutions and media outlets.
I dont have the slightest ideal on what you are talking about. Maybe you could have Mary take the test...I am going to be through with the junk, because Mary can make anyone of us who she wants. She got you at "Hello"

I dont know the ages of people here, but I am hitting 40 soon, and dont have time for mind games with Mary and a couple of others who play with words and twist and hi-jack threads for their own cause. It is plain and simple with Chum pointed out, and still I would think that some would have the decency to say that they did not know their were other options for CBA for the Mavs. I guess that would be too easy. So as to you, think about how you sound with that question above. Move forward...