View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 09:24 AM   #154
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
...I dont know the ages of people here, but I am hitting 40 soon, and dont have time for mind games with Mary and a couple of others who play with words and twist and hi-jack threads for their own cause. It is plain and simple with Chum pointed out, and still I would think that some would have the decency to say that they did not know their were other options for CBA for the Mavs. I guess that would be too easy. So as to you, think about how you sound with that question above. Move forward...
Please detail these other options. The possiblity of a sign and trade was discussed several times in this thread, by people other than you. You did not bring up a sign and trade, you latched onto it when someone mentioned it.

There have been no options mentioned in this thread that we were not already aware of.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com