View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 11:47 PM   #496
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
The thing I remember the most about the Mavs game 6 win against phoenix in the WCF last year, is the DanTony press conference after the game.

He sat there, basically just defending their style of play, and you could see it in his eyes, he was just so sure that they could win playing like this. He's defended it all this season too. He said "when I hear people say that this doesn't work, I think they're crazy. How can people say this doesn't work?" or something like that.

He's so resolutely stubborn that I don't think he's going to change next year either. How many chances does he get as a coach?
I hope he never leaves. Watching him bitch at the refs all game long is some great comedy. Seriously, his reactions are priceless.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote