View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 12:58 AM   #544
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Their salaries are not that far apart. Garnett is making 22 mil, and Marion is making 16.4. Phoenix has plenty of mid-level contracts that would make up the difference. I don't know if this has any legs, or if its just an rumor mill pipedream - but I thought I'd mention it.
Boy this would scare the hell out of me. Because a deal with Marion, Diaw, and a high first rounder doesn't look too bad from a Minnesota perspective. And if the Suns somehow got Nash, Amare, and KG on the same team, I'd have a hard time betting against that team. That's three top ten players right there.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote