View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 01:54 AM   #556
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously doubt Foye and Garnett will ever be competing for championships. Foye may turn into a decent little player, but I wouldn't be feeling good enough about Foye to pin my hopes and dreams on him. Plus, this sounds crazy because it seems like not too long ago that he was drafted out of high school, but Garnett's window is closing. He's 31 right now, and with all the miles he's put on his body, he's got maybe 3 or 4 more years of being a franchise player. Minnesota can waste those good years in mediocrity, and then watch his trade value plummet, or they can make a move to get some good value out of him while they can.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote