View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 02:44 PM   #571
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
What is "in the clutch"????? Listen to this ass-clown. Son, the clutch is late in a a close game. I didn't even see the Amare three, but if he hit one, it was a freakin blowout already. NOT clutch.

Ass-clown? Wow. U mad? Anyway, I know exactly what the clutch is. I'm asking your defintion because obviously you missed his 3 in the clutch which was his first of the season or his dunk against Duncan in closing minutes. This is why I ask what exactly is the clutch to you.

Quote:
No wonder Magic Johnson was all up in Nash's shorts, he thought that was himself out there playing with his stacked lakers team.
They're stacked but they are not a better team then the Spurs. That's what it comes down to. Nash has a great supporting cast. But his team play's no defense. Marion and Bell make up for some of Amare and Nash's shortcomings on that end but not enough. Especially when San Antonio wants to score in the 80's but for most of the series score over 100. If the Suns were the best team in the league then that writer would have a point. But that team wasn't a better team then the Spurs. And Chum does bring up a great point. The writer throws out everything the Suns have but the Spurs have just as much if not more. Ginobilli could've won 6th man just as easy as Barbosa did. Tony Parker may not have been a All NBA team'er but he sure as hell played like one this series. Then you have probably the MVP of the playoffs right now in Tim Duncan and solid role players in Finley, Horry and Oberto. Not to mention one of the best coaches in the game and I think we all know how much of shitty coach D'Antoni is. Suns just lost to a better team. Malone and Stockton could never get past the Bulls so does that take away the greatness of Stockton and Malone? I'm sure if the Bulls never existed guys like Barkley and Malone would have gotten their rings.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote