View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 01:57 PM   #8
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

It would be worth considering.

It wouldn't be option #1 in my books, but it would be an option anyway.

I am not sure that you could play Dirk/Randolf together against many teams unless you play them with a Center. Dirk/Randolf/Diop might work, but not with Avery's offense because of the handles of the bigs. You would need an Adelman/Sloan type cutting offense where you could high/low post Randolf, and then cut Dirk off picks/Diop as backside "garbage" guy/pick setter.

I am not sure I like this idea because I am not sure Randolf would spend much time on the floor when Dallas plays GS or PX.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote