View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 04:05 PM   #13
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousSummer
I agree, Jermaine O'Neal would probably be better, especially on defense. But you can't make a trade work--or at least I can't.
That trade is JHO and Damp for JO. ( I think it costs this for Dallas to have a chance)

I think it will work, but with the BYC stuff, I haven't put numbers to paper.

Either way, it would cost alot. Problem is, if I am Indy, I am thinking send him to Phoenix for Marion, and several of those draft picks.

Indy with that change.
Harrison, Diogu, Marion, Granger, and drafting a PG.
Bench of Foster, Daniels, Dunleavy, Tinsley.

I must admit, if I was Indy, I'd be looking to move Murphy (maybe Dunleavy) with ONeal though, just to get rid of the bad contract(s).

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote