View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 04:34 PM   #48
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

First of all Kevin Garnett is going east. The only team that could ever pull off Garnett in the west is the Lakers. MN would ask for Amare and Phx would say hell no.

A team that was very close getting Garnett and then Gasol is the Chicago Bulls. I thought they would compete with the Pistons now but i was wrong. They know better than i, that they can't score inside unless it is PJ Brown at 40 years old and he is good but old. They have so many good outside shooters but they need a man to score inside and they want one that is very good to great.

This Ben Gordon kid is amazing when i watch him but it seems the Bulls fans are not that excited over him and they like Deng alot. I agree, always take size over small guys. No way Phx is getting Kevin Garnett. Phx is keeping this same team and trying to add an inside guy, just like what we are going to try to do and if Phx makes any block buster trade it would be with a Marion but every single year he has been in the NBA, it is reported he is being traded. It never happens and i don't think it will this year either. He is in the top 10 of every stat available to man. He is in the perfect situation with Steve Nash. I am not defending Marion because personally i do not care for him but a fan of basketball, he is very very good.

Watch what the Bulls do. This team can easily pull a string to get either Garnett or Gasol. This could very well put them over the top. Guys they will give for either of those two guys consist of Ben Gordon, Deng, Thomas, and PJ Brown. Some form or fashion and even MN has begged before for Ben Wallace and for a deal for Garnett, Wallace could be in it as it was almost a deal a few years ago involving Garnett/Ben Wallace and others.

Detroit, Spurs, even Dallas and Phx have to do nothing and will be good. Dallas & Phx needs an extra piece and so does Chicago to get over the hump but all can compete. The Spurs are sitting good with their money situation and the Bulls are sitting good with so many young talented players to pull Garnett or Gasol.

Amare is untouchable and he is a very good player. Two big time players you need to watch for and Garnett heads the pack as he is great, is Garnett and Gasol and watch where they go. They can impact a team very much and make them really good. Gasol came in the league soft but he isn't anymore. Memphis will give up next year and go young. Miller will probably leave also but he is soft.

I'll finish with this, Phx has nothing to be ashamed of. I predicted they would get beat in 6 but i am afraid i would have been wrong if Amare/Diaw wasn't kicked out. It would have been a game 7 in Phx. What would the finish have been? We will never know. Phx was closer than i knew. Like Dallas, they have a hell of a team and they are maybe one or two players, like Dallas, from bigger and better things. I don't think Dallas or Phx will make a blockbuster trade.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote