View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 05:14 PM   #26
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
yea I think so, possibly not with who you might initially gravitate to but as you got to know anyone better. Let's face it we all gravitate towards others like yourself, if you say you don't, I'd say you were fooling yourself. Doesn't have to be just race, but financial equality, speech, common culture, religion, common interests, common state, alma mater. That's the way I read it.
yes -- even dialect is important. I have a strong Texan accent. Put me in a room full of yankees and west coasters and i'll gravitate towards guys from the south in no time.