View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 04:18 PM   #11
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
That's what I was thinking. A dominating center is almost guaranteed to win a ring at some point in his career. The only expection I can think of is Ewing.

I'm not sure if Oden is that good but even if it's a 50/50 shot then you have to give it some serious thought.
And Ewing had the misfortune of playing through the prime of his career at the same time the single greatest player to ever walk the earth was teamed with another top 50 all-time great player.

at the least -- i'd bet a nickle that whoever gets the number 1 overall will not trade it for anything....anything.