View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 10:48 PM   #39
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it comes down to this. Kobe Bryant might just end up retiring the greatest NBA player in the history of the game - if his personal transgressions don't stand in the common fans way of looking at his abilities and accomplishments on the court. With as much talent as we have in todays game, to go completely off and to be as clutch as he is while also being very very good defensively, (the handful of you that always want to chant that he is overrated defensively are complete morons), well, only Michael is standing in his way now.

This man is GREAT. If I had to vote right now on who the 2nd greatest NBA player of all time was it would be Kobe Bryant. I don't like Kobe the person. I think he is a terrible human being. But he is a TREMENDOUS talent. He can shoot the 3 so well, (quickly, someone get stats proving otherwise - remember, he always seems to make the ones he needs to). He is great at the line. He is great on the drive. He is unstoppable barring triple teams, (which we had to deploy to slow him in our wins this year - who could do that to us with Dirk by the way). He is a very very good defender when he truly puts his mind to it.

Put him with Dirk and I swear on Sike's Alien Lord that Dallas would win a championship EVERY SINGLE YEAR until they were split or until Dirk took a serious nose dive barring injury.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 05-27-2007 at 10:48 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote