View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 09:07 PM   #70
Subliminal012

Subliminal012 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janett_Reno
Kobe is a cry baby. He is one of the greatest or talentest players to ever play nba basketball. His talent is light years ahead of most that play the game. He has talent like a Micheal Jordan.

The bad, he is a spoiled brat. He want's to be from the hood and pretends he is and was raised with rich white kids in Europe. He gets over here and wants to live the life of riley but pretends he is off the streets. What the hell does that mean?

He kicks Shaq off his team because he was jealous and wanted to be better than Jordan and wanted to win a title by himself. 1 on 5. It just can't be done and not even Jordan could do that. [/b]Uhhhh, no he didn't. This whole situation is surrounded by the fact that kobe is being accused of this but he had no say in the trading of shaq, and guess who believes him? Shaq.[/b]

It looks like he has finally shit in his own nest this time. Jerry West is great but the Lakers have give him everything and he bascially ran the team with Phil Jackson being Kobes ast coach. What now? Look what is out today in the media? I don't even know what you're trying to get across here, remedial english much?

He has pulled a Gasol except worse. How can you now say i was in a dream and did not say those things and i am fine now and feel we will win next year? Alot of the nba is getting to be a soap oprea and the pay is so high and the respect and loyality is so low, it has began to look like crybaby school because some can't live on 10 to 15 a million a year. Like Spreewell, he couldn't live on his mealsey 5 millon or whatever it was a year. More tangents which have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Kobe is still wanting to be traded, he is currently talking with the front office to determine what his future is with the lakers. For sure the "insider" is going to be fired if they want kobe to return as well as some explanation as to what the teams future is.

Kobe, Gasol, Garnett, Jermaine O'Neil are such great players and this Stephen Jackson is good and tough but he whines, fights, complains like a Spreewell. This Jackson guy was a big part for GS and now will him and Barnes be back? These teams "MUST" get something good and i mean good to great for Kobe, Gasol, Garnett, O'Neil. Three of those are great and Gasol can become great. He is already really good.

Watch this off season because now has Kobe thrown his name in the hat box to be traded? Goodbye Lakers if so unless, some these superstars are traded for each other. If i was Garnett, i would demand a trade because that is sad for his talent to rot away in MN. He is not getting younger and has alot of mins logged. He is still great.

This off season was going to be something, now since Kobe has thrown another one of his little fits, see where he goes. He once mentioned he wanted to go to Mem and play for West but West i think is leaving Mem. Randolph is another. Some of these guys needs a babysitter with them at all times to keep them happy but talented? Very.
Save your 2 cents.
Subliminal012 is offline   Reply With Quote