View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 12:29 AM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Ok so some of you, (u2, bbl, sexrex) have encouraged me to take advantage of the pathetic summer tv/sports season, and catch up on LOST.
Some of you have even expressed an interest in "rediscovering" things along with me as I experience episodes for the first time:

Well I started season 1 tonight, and watched the first 2. i wish I could continue, but hey, the office calls 8 hours from now.

Anyways, here are some points:

1. I want to have grex with kate

2. if kate were real, would she make horizontal love to me?

3. The moment between (general asian guy who can't speak english) and VERY pregnant lady was the first real emotion I've felt for this show. Well done there, baby kicks....etc. I know in my mind that this probably matters VERY little (I'm sure they'll all be dead soon), but I thought it was a nice moment.

4. What is "the monster"? is this a 1 season question? or a 4 or 5 season question? Either way I'm sure it's some sort of gay manifestation of somebodies' whatever something.....

5. I've seen clips of that fat ass guy with sideshow Bob hair, in the the newest seasons. Don't you think that living on an island, with no mcdonalds or buffet in sight, that you might LOSE A LITTLE WEIGHT, AT SOME POINT????

6. Polar Bears? That's stupid. Who the phuck is this guy with the gun shooting the polar bear? Not so sure about him.
1. That's what I'm talking about
2. She does so with a hobbit already...
3. Agreed. The asian guy's name is Jin, the very pregnant girl is Claire. People die but I certainly won't say who. And no one else should either.
4. You really don't want me to answer this question. Without spoiling anything I can say that we haven't been told the full story yet.
5. NOT GOING TO SPOIL YOU ON THIS. And no one else should either.
6. Keep watching. The Island wants you to watch. The Island gets what it wants. edit: just realized you hadn't seen this yet so I am going to edit this and just say to pay close attention to everything because there are easter eggs EVERYWHERE.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-31-2007 at 12:35 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote