View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 02:16 AM   #67
roxgirl

roxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
What's really hard to believe is that anyone who calls herself a "lipstick lesbian" on a basketball board is anything other than a root.

You may indeed "take care of yourself," with Twinkies and Ho-Ho's and whatever it us you overweight people eat.

Do us the favor of not posting any more pictures. Trust me, I've already seen you. It's not a pretty sight.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL yessir internet captain sir. Seriously, you should get out more. Thanks for addressing my post with well thought out points. When did I ever claim to be drop dead gorgeous model knockout? Never. OTOH, I'm not hideous and overweight as you claim. Learn what a lipstick lesbian is please. I didn't come here seeking attention. I've been a member for a while, and just decided to post a few posts since there isn't much going on at Clutchfans. I appease some guys asking for pics, and you wanna jump down my throat? Good for you big man.